To all our valued vendors, subcontractors, clients, and customers:
At The Black Dirt Company we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are putting in place measures to protect the health and safety of the public and our employees. I hope that you can appreciate that this issue is rapidly evolving, strategies for mitigation will be ongoing based on new information we are getting from governmental agencies, clients and as we communicate internally regarding this challenge.
At this time we ask that you;
- Be attentive to alerts, news, warning levels and recommendations as issued by:
- Please adopt exceptional hygiene practices. We ask all our employees to observe the CDC recommendations for everyday preventive actions, such as: (i) avoid close contact with people; (ii) avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; (iii) avoid handshakes and hugs; (iv) cover your cough or sneeze; (v) wash your hands often with soap/water and if soap/water is not available, with alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Anyone who is experiencing the following symptoms of fever, cough, difficulty breathing or pneumonia in both lungs is recommended to contact 811 for assistance (Public Health Authority) and stay home. If you have been in contact with any BDC employees please notify Charlene Hinkel (Owner/HR/Safety Manager).
- Communicate any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 to Charlene Hinkel preferably by phone call, text, or email.
- 780-616-3566 (cell) or 780-962-8220 (work)
Currently The Black Dirt Company’s goal is to stay open and continue serving our customers. There is minimal personal contact required to ask a question, request a quote, or place an order. You can contact us by:
a. Phone (780) 962-8220
b. Email: email@example.com
c. Website: www.blackdirtcompany.com
d. Social Media:
Customers are still welcome at our business. To limit the exposure to the COVID-19 we are using additional hygiene measures of wiping down surfaces and maintaining a distance of 1 m apart. Please refrain from stopping in if you don’t have to or keeping the transaction short. If you prefer, you can drive up to our business and call from your vehicle to place your order for pick up and we can process your order by credit card, put on an A/R account and we can email the invoice.
The Black Dirt Company will continue to deliver product to our customers during our Winter Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
As we continue to monitor developments and navigate through this challenging time, we want you to know that
you can rely on us always. We request that everyone make a commitment to each other to take these COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this challenging time.